- Make contributions to the Association and further leadership skills through participation as a Board Member or through committees or volunteer opportunities at Association events.
- Network and develop stronger partnerships with colleges and employer relations representatives, with access to the member directory, discussion forums, and online social community.
- Lead and host employer roundtables and sessions on innovative recruiting practices and solutions.
- Share common recruiting concerns and discuss best practices with other HR professionals through professional development initiatives including workshops and webinars.
- Interact with colleagues and vendors at the annual conference, drive-in, and other virtual and in-person events.
- Contribute to and be recognized in the Association professional and social forums.
- Build brand recognition through annual conference sponsorship.
- Broadcast hiring and recruiting to full membership.
For more information about joining MACE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join now.